Ashmount Country House is a family run guest house which brings you 12 of the cosy rooms in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales. Set in the picturesque and historical village of Haworth, Ashmount is only a short walk from the village centre and famous Brönte Parsonage – home of the novelist sisters.
Ashmount welcomes guests from around the world to stay in its luxurious yet traditional guest house, which brings classical elegance combined with the modern amenities and special touches you deserve when you are taking a romantic break, organising a special event or simply looking to relax in comfort for a night or two. We have 3 kinds of rooms to choose from, Feature Bath Rooms, Luxury Four Poster Rooms and Hot Tub Rooms – all of which are stylishly decorated and provide ultimate relaxation.
We pride ourselves in offering the finest accommodation, service and food in the area and have a flexible range of services enabling us to cater for your every need and make your stay an unforgettable experience.
Please click on the rooms for more details and to choose your accommodation.
- Check-in times are from 3pm until 9pm. Checkout is 11:00am. Please let us know if you require a check-in or check-out at different times and we will do our upmost to accommodate your request. Late checkout (till Midday) is available at a cost of £20.00
- Weekend Stays. Most weekends require a minimum 2 night stay with Christmas and Bank Holidays charged at weekend rates.
- Bar and Lounge. Ashmount has a fully licensed ‘honesty’ bar in a comfortable guest lounge. If we are not around to serve you, simply detail your drinks and we will add them to your room account.
- Business Tariff. Our business tariff is available on last minute bookings when rooms are booked on a single occupancy basis. £79 per night, bed and breakfast on selected rooms. Please enquire for more details.
- Special requests. Should you have a special request that can’t be facilitated through the online booking system, please contact us on 01535 645726.
- Office hours. We are open from 8am to 9pm every day apart from Christmas Day.
- WiFi is available throughout the house
- Free limited onsite parking
“Out of this world, just perfect! Thank you for being so welcoming. Our meal and stay was gorgeous!” Kelly & Jim Lee, Nov ‘17
Most bookings can be made online. For all special offers and business guest bookings, please call us in 01535 645726 or use our contact page: