Amos Ingham’s Room
This room is named after Charlotte Bronte’s physician, Dr Amos Ingham and is a large feature room with a king-size carved four-poster bed. The room is situated at the front of the house and has beautiful views overlooking the gardens and moors. The room also includes those all important Ashmount touches to ensure your stay is an enjoyable one.
Amos Ingham features:
- Luxury king size four poster bed
- Luxury en-suite bathroom with power shower & adjustable body jets
- Victorian mahogany furniture, sofa and chair
- Flat-screen TV with Freeview
- Fluffy towels, gowns and slippers
- Gilchrist & Soames toiletries
- CD player with alarm
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Complimentary sherry and home baked biscuits.
Don’t forget to pre-book dinner and to add treats from the ‘Something Special’ page to complete your stay. Add to your reservation on the booking page or contact a member of the team directly to book these. If you can’t find what you are looking for, call us and we will create a bespoke package so you can surprise your loved one. Click here to see the full list.
Room Review – Tripavisor, SusieJ42
Reviewed 2nd August 2017
“We recently stayed at the Ashmount Country House, for two nights, great welcome form Jas. We stayed in the Amos Ingram room, what a view from the bedroom window. It had a four poster bed in the room, this was very nice room”