Dr McCracken’s Room
Dr McCracken’s room is situated in the main house with views across the Worth Valley. It is a spacious, luxury four poster room with an en-suite bathroom. The room also includes those all important Ashmount touches to ensure your stay is an enjoyable one.
Dr McCracken features:
- Luxury king size four poster bed
- Luxury en-suite bathroom with power shower & adjustable body jets
- Antique mahogany furniture
- Flat-screen TV with Freeview
- Fluffy towels, gowns and slippers
- Gilchrist & Soames toiletries
- CD player with alarm
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Complimentary sherry and home baked biscuits.
Don’t forget to pre-book dinner and to add treats from the ‘Something Special’ page to complete your stay. Add to your reservation on the booking page or contact a member of the team directly to book these. If you can’t find what you are looking for, call us and we will create a bespoke package so you can surprise your loved one. Click here to see the full list.
Room Review – Tripadvisor, chrisbgas79
Reviewed July 2017
“We were staying in Dr McCrackens room and our first impressions were wow!!”