The Greenwood Room
Our Greenwood room is situated at the front of the main house with double aspect windows and views across Ashmount’s gardens and the valley beyond. It is a spacious, luxury four poster room with an en-suite bathroom. The room also includes those all important Ashmount touches to ensure your stay is an enjoyable one.
- Luxury super king size four poster bed
- Small en-suite bathroom with power shower & adjustable body jets
- Sofa and chairs
- Antique mahogany furniture
- Flat-screen TV with Freeview
- Fluffy towels
- Gilchrist & Soames toiletries
- CD player with alarm
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Complimentary sherry and home baked biscuits.
Don’t forget to pre-book dinner and to add treats from the ‘Something Special’ page to complete your stay. Add to your reservation on the booking page or contact a member of the team directly to book these. If you can’t find what you are looking for, call us and we will create a bespoke package so you can surprise your loved one. Click here to see the full list.
Room Review – Tripadvisor, patosaurus
“We have just recently spent 3 nights in the Greenwood room at this lovely country house . The service and friendliness of staff was a joy. Whilst 5 stars it is not protentious in any way and you are made to feel very special and a valued guest.” Patosaurus, Aug 2017.